UPS offers many delivery options to serve your business needs. Direct only is what the name implies; all your packages are delivered directly to you, the shipper, or the consignee.
Depending on what service level you select, you can be sure that most of your requests for special handling or residential deliveries will be accommodated.
With Direct only, you can specify what time your package arrives at your door or what day of the week it is delivered.
It is an excellent option for shippers whose shipments are time-sensitive or high-priority and don’t want to be redirected. The service allows you to send parcels only to residential or commercial addresses that you provide as the sender.
And, Expertly handled for you by UPS, Direct packages are monitored from pickup to delivery.
SurePost service provides guaranteed delivery times throughout the shipping network and handling that conforms with standard industry practices to help ensure that what you want is what you get.
What is the cost for UPS Direct Delivery?
The UPS Direct delivery service starts with 2$ additional costs. However, with all UPS shipping, rates are based on the size and weight of your package(s), shipment origin and destination, as well as what service level you require.
So Contact customer support to find out what rate will be charged for a specific delivery.
Reasons to use UPS Direct:
There are many reasons to use the UPS direct-only services, such as –
1. Convenient selection of delivery options lets you choose what’s right for your business needs and save money at the same time.
2. Your choice of delivery methods offers a variety of ways that accommodate special handling requirements, such as “hold until signed” You can even request a specific date for delivery of your shipment.
3. Direct shipments receive reduced pre-shipment preparation, resulting in cost savings of up to 70% over other carriers on a per-package basis.
4. You can track what you ship and where it is with online, customized tracking that shows updates as they occur – including scheduled-to-be-on-time intervals.
5. Your packages are monitored before and during transit, so you can contact them with questions or concerns at any time throughout the shipping process.
These will also be helpful for you
- Does UPS Deliver on Saturday
- Does UPS Deliver On Sundays: All you Need To Know
- UPS Service Codes – It’s all here
- UPS Holiday
We hope that this post has answered any questions you may have had about UPS direct delivery only. It is important to remember that the best way to get your package delivered via UPS, FedEx, or USPS is by using their company’s website for shipping.
This will ensure it arrives safely and on time. If you’re still uncertain of how UPS Ship Direct Delivery Only works, please feel free to contact their customer support with any concerns you may have.
If you liked the post and found it useful, don’t forget to share it with your friends and if you have any queries, comment down below. We would love to answer you further.